Terms & Conditions
Ticketline provides a ticketing service to Back To 95. Your use of this Site and any transactions you may make are subject to Ticketline's terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
About Ticketline and this Site
- This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to concerts, shows or other productions ("Events"). The Ticketline Network Limited ("Ticketline" or "we" or "us") shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
- Ticketline is a ticket agency. We do not host, promote or produce any of the Events details of which appear on this Site and for which you might wish to buy a ticket. We do not control the Event nor do we set prices, we only charge a booking or handling fee and these may be set by the promoter or organiser of the Event. We do not accept any other liability for any ticket purchases made via this Site save as set out in these Terms. There may be other terms and conditions applicable to any Event and you should check the venue or the promoter's website or any site advertising the Event before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Site belongs to Ticketline. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of Ticketline. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Buying Tickets and Returns
Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the
circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
- If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been posted out, the processing fee will also be refunded.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible, however a duplication fee equal to the original despatch fee may be charged) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. Tickets should be returned to Ticketline, PO Box 4061, Manchester, M60 1YT.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund tickets that are received after this time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets either by secure post or in person.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Ticketline of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Ticketline will use their reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders' signature will be required on collection.
- There is no standard despatch time for tickets ordered through this Site as tickets for different events have different despatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Ticketline's control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- If tickets despatched by special delivery are returned as 'addressee unknown', we reserve the right to cancel the order.
We reserve the right not to despatch tickets to you if the tickets were listed at an incorrect price due to a
typographical error, which sometimes happens, or an error in the pricing information received by us from the Promoter or the Venue.
If this occurs we will notify you by telephone or e-mail as soon as we become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price we will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- For the purposes of these Terms, Force Majeure event means an event beyond the reasonable control of Ticketline including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Ticketline or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- Ticketline shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations if an Event is cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the Site.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
- We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this Site should be directed to Customer Services. Please follow the link for contact information.